Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Week 3 Essay Process

Who is your audience:

My audience is the Class and the instructor.

What goals do you want to achieve by producing your text?

My goal is to describe the process of a part of a video game. My major is Game Design and I try to apply all my assignments to Games in one way or another if at all possible.

What is your topic?

My topic is about becoming a Jedi in the MMO Star Wars Galaxies.

How will you organize the text?

I will organize the text like a game guide. I used to write them a lot when I was playing the game and post them on the forums.

1 comment:

Jason Williams said...

This is going to be a very interesting essay, Seth! As far as this post goes, I like it. You have effectively answered the questions. Maybe you could put more specific information in the last section, but that is just my opinion.

You have shared the essay with me using Google Docs, so I will try to look at it tonight and comment on it.

I have never actually played Star Wars Galaxies, but I have heard that it has gotten better with updates. In any case, you did a good job here!